Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Daily Meditation is a blog for all. This is not solely Christian or Islamic, Atheist or Buddhist, it is for all. This is a place where tolerance and mutual understanding meet the world of today. There has been so much understanding masked in the ignorance of so called "knowledge" that the uneducated layman finds himself holding with white-knuckled grip. We seem to know so much about things we know nothing about and this is what I, Isaac Talley, want to change. I, being devoutly Mormon, know that in my beliefs our Heavenly Father loves all of His children, no matter the religious or social status of His children. I believe that each and every one of us should not only have the opportunity to believe, but have the opportunity to share our beliefs without feeling rejected or hated. The time is now for all of us to embrace the future by also embracing peace and mutual understanding; to let go of the great "I" and start to think about other people and cultures. My beliefs are my own and no one else shares my exact beliefs. Isn't that a beautiful thing? We as human individuals can be part of the same religion, culture, or social standing and still see our religion, culture, or social standing in a completely different way or perspective. We need to understand the individual and not assume who they are just because of social prejudices or stereotypes. Let's fight for the one; for, for fighting for the one, we fight for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment